Teens Corner Form
January 17, 2019, 05:17:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hello, I verify all ip address's, and if found on a spam block list, I will ban you. Thank you and have a blessed day.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome All  (Read 1606 times)
rottiforyou
Administrator

« on: July 03, 2012, 03:52:13 PM »

From Admin,
    Welcome all who may come here to chit chat. We at ROLWC will not put up with any vulgar words,bullying or any kind of abuse on here.
    The form will be monitored daily, to remove any post that does not adhere to the rules of ROLWC. Their rules and what we believe are
     posted in the main website. To view the complete form you must make an account with a valid email, the reason being is fake accounts and bot
     created accounts are only used for one reason, and you will not find any of that content here. Only the word of God, no spam, no ads of any kind.
        Please enjoy your stay and visit often. May you have a blessed day in His name, and we hope to greet you at worship. If you would like an account
     for the form just send me an email (rottiforyou2@aol.com), I will make you an account and email you your user name and password. After you log into your
     account you will be able to change your password. This is being done this way, because of the spider bots, and the ones whom wish to abuse the form.
           Thank you for understanding.
              Thank you
                  ADMIN   Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 01:31:25 AM by rottiforyou » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: